Anki browser keeps loading

I am having a similar problem, when I press browse on Anking deck its giving me the rainbow ball and will not load. I have tried doing so on my Ipad as well and it gives me a loading screen that wont turn off. I have to force quit anki.

Hello,

I would be happy to help!

Please try the Reset Window Sizes option under Tools > Preferences.

If this does not solve the issue, please provide the following information:

  • Could you please tell me whether you have any other decks in Anki, or if you only have the AnKing Step deck? Screenshots would be helpful.
  • Did this issue start happening exactly after you downloaded the AnKing Step Deck?
  • Is the browser simply slow to load, or is there still an error appearing? The more detail you can provide, the better we can understand what’s happening.
  • It’s happening both on your computer and on your iPad?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.