My subscribed AnkiHub decks (and several of my non-AnkiHub decks) are no longer appearing in my Anki Mac app, iPad app, or AnkiWeb. Everything was working as of last evening and this morning I tried to re-sync and all AnkiHub decks were removed from all 3 applications. I’m still currently subscribed to the decks on AnkiHub and all decks are shown to be syncing when I manually re-sync from the app. They just don’t appear.
Troubleshooting thus far:
- manual re-sync (decks show they are syncing and say “no new updates”)
- Checked to see if decks are still in “subscribed decks” under AnkiHub tab on Mac app (they were)
- Logged out and signed back in to AnkiHub/AnkiWeb via Mac app (all decks still appear under “subscribed decks”)
- Reinstalled Anki app
- Unsubscribed/resubscribed from decks on AnkiHub (I was able to unsubscribe, and upon re-subscribing the decks showed that they had downloaded but don’t appear in the app)
- Anki version macOS (Apple Silicon, 2.1.57 Qt6)
Any help is appreciated!