Bug Report: AnkiHub Syncing Delay

Have tested on a few individual notes at a time - then a bulk suggestion. No more syncing delay!!

1 Like

That’s exciting! I’m still confused why this wasn’t noticed previously as it seems that the way we’ve been caching sync requests for awhile now caused these delays. That being said, we’ll temporarily stop caching sync requests until we implement a proper fix.

@heitor , let’s leave our temporary fix deployed for a few days
to be sure that was the culprit before figuring out how to invalidate the cache properly.

1 Like

I cannot access my anki deck the past couple of days unless I hold down shift while opening up anki because of the syncing taking a long time. What should I do? I want to use my add-ons

Please keep your issue limited to a single post and we can answer it as best as possible. We will address this issue in your other posts. Thank you

1 Like

Just a follow up on this, we already released all the needed changes (not a temporary fix anymore :slight_smile:). Is anyone still having issues with syncing delays? If not, we can mark this as solved :wink:

4 Likes

no sync delays since the fix for me, all good on my end! thank you guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes