Cards not advancing past "3d" learning step. Getting thousands of cards/day

Hey guys,

Having a really annoying problem with my anki.
So my relearning steps are as follows: 15m, 1d, 3d, 6d. Graduating interval: 15d.
My relearning step is 20 min. My new interval is 1.

BUT I have no cards that are making it to the 6d review. Even if I select “good” on them each time. This is really frustrating because I’m getting thousands of cards every day, and I have no idea how to fix it.

Here’s a pic of a card I have pressed “good” (or 3) on each time. The interval bounces between 1 day and 3 day, but should have gotten to 6 and 15 by now…

Every card is like this. Proof that no card is getting to the 6 day mark:

Here are some screenshots of my other anki settings.

Id really appreciate some help. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know :slight_smile:

Your post was created in :person_raising_hand: Support but is not a topic our official AnkiHub support team provides support for. We provide official support for the AnkiHub web app and AnkiHub add-on, but cannot provide official support for questions about using specific decks or other general Anki questions. You can always reference the Official Anki Support Forum. This post was reassigned to the Off Topic category so community members here can still respond and help. Please refer to the below resources which may help answer your questions:

• AnKing Tutoring: individualized help via zoom with an AnKing team member
  • AnKing VIP: individualized help via email from an AnKing team member
  • For issues or questions about public add-ons, please submit an issue on the associated GitHub repository (linked on every Ankiweb add-on page)