Display multiple images side by side like in some sketchy fields?

Hi all,

I noticed that some sketchy fields are set up to show multiple images side by side without having to force the alignment of one image to the right and the other to the left (can stay center aligned). This is not true for all fields though, such as this additional fields set of images. What can I enable to allow it in any particular field? I have images attached to show what I mean. Thanks in advance.

Update: I had figured it out but I will keep the thread up unless a mod tells me to delete it in case someone else has the same question as I did in the future.

To get the images to appear side-by-side while still center aligned (important because setting one as left and the other is right aligned will mess up any text you have in the field), you must not have any spaces between images. Simply press backspace until they are exactly next to each other (i.e the next backspace you press would delete one of the images). Resize both images as needed to fit your screen.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.