Hierarchical tags

Hi community,

when I downloaded anking overhaul deck from ankihub (where I subscribed) I donā€™t see hierarchical tag with in my deck. Iā€™ll try to explain. So when I open anki app on Mac, there is ankig overhaul latest deck, but I donā€™t have that plus button on the left side which allows for deck to expand into tags that are already created. So now I have a problem how to use those already perfectly made tags.
For example if I want to do only Firstaid tag. I donā€™t have that option. Even if I move the tag into separate subdeck, I still donā€™t have that option to expend tags inside of That main tag. Iā€™ll attach the screenshot. You see how a deck ā€˜Anki terminologyā€™ has that expansion option so I can see specific tag. But Anking overhaul doesnā€™t have that.

I went through Anki mastery course and it was super helpful for understanding how to use most effectively. But I didnā€™t find an answer how to fix this issue with tags.

You are looking at decks, not tags. Click ā€œbrowseā€ and then scroll all the way down on the left

Yes thatā€™s clear. And how can I study now only, letā€™s say, bootcamp- cardiology- embriology?

You can use the #Bootcamp tags to find related cards.

I would recommend watching the videos on how to use the deck. See the deck wiki for more information: Notion ā€“ The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

If youā€™d like individualized help, we offer that through the AnKing memberships: www.ankingmed.com/memberships