How to submit refund, last post deleted

How do users submit for refund? I purchased on 6/5/2023, and am requesting refund 6/6/2023. My last post about this was deleted without communication.

Iโ€™m sorry for the late response. Iโ€™ve assigned this to our support team to help you out

@arensks , your post was not deleted. Are you able to see this post? https://community.ankihub.net/t/website-bug-and-request-for-refund/2985

If not, it may be because it is in our private support category.

I responded there on the same day and refunded you immediately:

Which link are you talking about?
Sure thing, Iโ€™ll take care of it for you.
If you have a moment, weโ€™d love to hear feedback from you about why you decided to cancel. We are working hard to make AnkiHub one of the most valuable resources students can rely on and we need feedback from real users like you to help us achieve that goal. If youโ€™re willing to give us some honest feedback, Iโ€™d be happy to credit your account with a 3 month AnkiHub subscription (no strings attached - you wonโ€™t be automatically charged again unless you decide to resubscribe). We are currently working on addressing the most important and common feedback weโ€™ve received about the problems our users have encountered with AnkiHub as well as working on improving the overall user experience so that it is a much more smooth, polished and accessible experience. AnkiHub is less than one year old and we are just now getting started on addressing the issues that make it seem โ€œrough around the edges,โ€ to make it as pleasant and user friendly as possible.

Sorry for the confusion!

Hello, I am also wondering the same thing. I am requesting a refund 6 days after purchase but do not know where to access the support team and to officially request a refund. If I could please have some assistance from the support team, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Can you please post a separate new post and i will be more than happy to take care of that for you! I will be closing this thread.