I am getting the oopp! 500 Looks like something went wrong error. Please help

Hello,

I am trying to purchase $5 monthly ankihub plan but i am getting errors for the past few days now. Can anyone help me! Thank you.

Hello!

Can you let us know what email you are using to purchase the subscription and what steps you are performing that is causing this error to occur?

We have been having issues with Amazon AWS servers but that has been stable now, let us know if this is still occurring even today

Please note we accept the payment methods shown in this screenshot, including debit cards.

b83ade7cb64d5efbe27168d53253c7d979bb3f51_2_621x500

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues even after using one of the payment options above

Hello,

I am still having this problem. Can I dm you my email address?

Best regards,
Fiji

Can you walk me through your exact steps and take a screenshot of the error message?

Can you try purchasing on another device or try using Safari/Microsoft Edge/Mozilla Firefox and see if that fixes your issue?

I tried on both google chrome and Microsoft Edge and did not work.

I went to anki hub website then login, clicked on “become a member”, $5 / month plan. Then i got the error. Here is the screenshot of it.

Yeh. I’m getting the exact same error. I’ve tried different browsers, different devices, different networks. Pretty much everything I could think of. Still the same error everywhere. Not able to subscribe. I read that the error was random and I should reload the page. I’ve been trying for one day at this point and I haven’t been able to get to the payment screen even once.

Some help would be appreciated.

@developers any reason why this error would persist for someone?

Can you try again @fijiwaters @5ukhman ?

Yup. Its working for me now. No problems at my end. Thanks guys.

For anyone else who might have the same problem in the future. You can also make a new account and get the subscription. It worked for me first try with a different account.

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be necessary. There is a related bug that we are working on so this shouldn’t happen to anyone in the near future. Thanks for your feedback!