New cards appearing under B&B tag

Hi! Been using ankihub for almost a year now, I’ve completed the entire B&B deck, o so i thought, now when checking tags of systems i finished months ago i find there are some new cards, some of them seem pretty familiar, is it posible some cards i already answered are now suspended and showing as “new “ cards?

Where are this cards coming from? How should i go about this cards? They sum about 400 cards in total (not thaat bad), how should i go about this? The thing is im pretty close to my step exam and am trying to be as efficient as possible at this point, is there a possibility this new cards are duplicates?

Thanks in advance!!

New tags were added from various users, so perhaps over the 4 months enough amounted to total 400?

(i doubt it was 400, but atleast some of them were definitely from users tagging cards)

Only other explanation for some of them is if you mistakenly suspended them? Some could also be new mnemonics that are being pushed

You can click on a card and press view card history to see if a bnb tag was added of some sort

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.