Step 1 & 2 Overhaul Deck #B&B tags not accurate

Hello! I recently downloaded the AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 and am having trouble with the #B&B tags.

Specifically, I watch a Boards and Beyond video then un-suspend the associated cards on the Anking deck - per the tag folders. I have found on the β†’ #B&B β†’ 13_Infectious_Disease --) _06_Viruses that the cards in the folder associated with each video covers much more content than the videos (some of it is details not covered in the video, and some of it is not relevant at all). About half of the cards. I have only looked at this folder, so it may also be the case in all the others.

This is making the deck not useable to me because it takes far too much time to go through all the cards and only un-suspend the cards relevant to each video (for the RNA Viruses video, for example, there are 502 cards tagged for that video in the Anking deck). Why are irrelevant cards tagged under each B&B videos? Is this a bug?

I appreciate any help!

Have you toggled the viruses BNB open on the browser?

There are separate sections for each of those videos in the viruses section.

Hi Admed, thanks for getting back so fast! To your question - yes, I do toggle the B&B tabs open on the browser. I am attaching a screenshot of what it looks like on the 03_Herpes_Viruses tag featuring a card that isn’t relevant to that video (& is also a detail about HIV not mentioned in the B&B HIV video, either)

Thanks!

Agree that these should only be in HIV section. Thank you for pointing this out, I will remove them from this section.

If you see any cards that do not belong to a section whatsoever, feel free to remove the tag and suggest them. I will happily accept them for you!

Sorry about this

Okay, will do. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to how I used the entire deck during med school :stuck_out_tongue: That being said, our goal is for you not to have to do this.

In these situations, I think it would be best for you to coordinate with us here or actually make the changes locally and submit them so that we can update it for other students. The idea is that we can all work together and while you may have to fix this one video, hopefully others are doing the same so we all share the workload instead of us all having to do it individually (like I did :stuck_out_tongue: yes, it wasn’t fun…)

2 Likes