Subscribing/Unsubscribing + FLAG_THESE_CARDS

Hello, 1. if I want to resubscribe to a deck just to refresh a few things, do I have to unsubscribe and subscribe on both ankihub website and anki app? Will I lose any progress or cards by doing this? More specifically, the reason why I want to do this is I accidentally deleted the tag “Duplicate” cards instead of deleting the cards themselves

1. For the Flagthesecards in the Ankinkg deck, what do I do with these cards for Step 1? Do I delete all of them?
  1. if I want to resubscribe to a deck just to refresh a few things, do I have to unsubscribe and subscribe on both ankihub website and anki app? Will I lose any progress or cards by doing this? More specifically, the reason why I want to do this is I accidentally deleted the tag “Duplicate” cards instead of deleting the cards themselves

just the app. nope.

1. For the Flagthesecards in the Ankinkg deck, what do I do with these cards for Step 1? Do I delete all of them?

just the duplicates

So I just deleted all the cards that were tagged under duplicate. You are saying I leave all the cards under “flaggedcards” alone?

Yup. If you delete them they may come back if someone merges a change on them. No better system until we are able to remove cards from AnkiHub which we hope will come soon.