"The action you are trying to perform requires an active membership" on Anki even though I have an active membership

I purchased an Ankihub membership on July 1st, 2024, and the deck I downloaded has been working fine. Today, when I opened Anki, I suddenly received the message:

β€œThe action you are trying to perform requires an active membership. Unlock a membership here: AnkiHub Plans. Or if you prefer, reach out for support at our AnkiHub Community.”

I checked my AnkiHub account, and my payment method is still there, with automatic renewal applied. Why does my account suddenly say I do not have an active membership? How can I fix this?

We have just uploaded a fix to solve this issue. Thank you for informing us about the issue, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for your patience, and please let us know if you have any problems. :pray: :sparkles:

1 Like

It seems to be working now! Thank you so much for your help and your response! I hope you have a great day :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.