Trouble with accessing my deck

Why does the AnKing tab only show up under the note type section of my anki. I do not see it as an actual deck, the tab that says AnKing in the deck section only has one card about anking being th ebest deck of them all. Please help me I am so confused and i have been trying to figure this out via the videos provided on here but nothing is working and I already synced my ankiweb to my app.

Hello,

Did you previously have a Zanki deck or AnKing V11?

If you do not have all the cards, try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Hi I am still really confused and I do not think I have the deck which I paid and subscribed to, it just looks like milesdown.

Where can I do the download all over again and get the Anking MCAT newest most updated deck

The AnKing MCAT deck is most likely inside your miledown deck and all the cards have been updated. You can check if this is the case by going to browse in your anki → go to tags on the left hand side → check and see if you can find #AK_MCAT_V2. If you can see it, it means the deck successfully installed!