Tried all methods on support but still can't download the AnKing deck onto MacOS

Topics I’ve seen on the support page are mostly about having the deck shown with no or few cards.
But I can’t even see the deck title on my main page even after reinstalling the add-ons or restarting the app.
Plz tell me what to do now. I’m in a relatively tight schedule. Thanks a lot.

Hey there, can you check if you have all the tags in the browser section? It should be like #AKStep1_v12. If you have that tag, then follow this FAQ.

I can’t find this tag. What should I do now?

Did you have V11 before or a Zanki deck? Or is this the first time you are installing the AnKing deck?

Also when prompted, did you click upload to ankiweb or download from ankiweb?

You should click upload to ankiweb

I’m not sure but I think I had a Zanki deck and deleted it before installing the V12 deck.
What do you mean by upload to ankiweb or download from ankiweb? I don’t think I saw the options.

Can you go to browse → note types → check if you can find this tag and click on it. Are there any cards there?

This option will show up when you try to sync after installing the deck

If you don’t see that note type, try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

There are only cards from the lightyear deck I downloaded online previously.
The title of this tag is “note:AnKingOverhaul (AnKing / AnKingMed)”.
I don’t know if there’s a difference between the AnKing V12 tag.

I reseted the add-on but it’s still not working.

Are there any cards highlighted when you click on this tag? Can you take a picture?

It looks like all the cards are there but they are under the lightyear deck

To fix this, follow this tutorial (the one that says Upgrading from V11): It says my AnKing deck was installed, but I can't see the new deck

The deck is all set. Thanks a lot for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.