Accidentally created new deck

HI

I originally subscribed to the AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 deck, after today’s update I realized that when I clicked on my subscribed decks and checked I wasn’t subscribed to the AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2, so I copied the code and re subscribed.

edit: i never really unsuscribed, i was always suscribed the the original deck, what i did was i added the code into my suscribed decks, since it wasnt showing up in my suscribed decks on the anki hub tab.

Now I have two decks.
AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 (my original deck with all the hard work I’ve put so far)
and
AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 (ankihub) (the new deck that has been created)

This new deck seems to be the one synced with ankihub and not my previous deck, I don’t know what this means, does this mean that my previous deck won’t get updated with future changes? I don’t know how to fix this, I tried backups from before all of this happened but it doesn’t seem to work, I also tried erasing this new deck but that generates a bunch of problems and eventually this new deck keeps coming back.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Try the set home deck feature in the add-on tooltip. See if there are any other cards in the duplicate deck and if not, delete the deck and set your home deck as the other one. That should solve this issue.

1 Like

Solved, thanks!!