Additional Resources HTML Bug?

So we’re talking about 1000 image replacements that still need to be moved into the additional resources section, but they have already been removed from the text/extra section right?

@Ahmed is it doable to manually replace these or do we need a better solution?

@Ahmed7 maybe these broken images were not present in the initial deck upload. I assume that you have them locally, so could you add all the missing images to a google drive folder so we can upload them manually? You can send the link to me or @pedroven via private message.

I’m saying that because there currently isn’t any situation where we delete images. So these images were probably never uploaded.

@TheAnKing @Ahmed7 if doing the replacements in a single suggestion from now on solves the problem for future suggestions, and the problem that remains is how to fix the “broken” ones that currently exist, we can fix them faster here on our side.

Just do the suggestions, let the addon change the src attribute, and then send me the list of correspondences, like this:

• 83751238faef2045.png should be reverted to paste-1234.png

Then I can edit the suggestions here with an automated script and then you can bulk merge the suggestions with the correct image names.
If the suggestions were already merged, no problem. Just send the list and we can replace the image names directly in the notes.

There are currently no other merged ones, a user suggested some of hers but I rejected them until we could fix this issue. But for now, each image will need to be done manually on the Ankihub website to make sure it works properly?

For new suggestions:

• Move the image to another field always in the same suggestion, instead of doing two suggestions (one for removing the image and other for adding it back in another field)

For the existing suggestions:

• Anything that needs to be manually corrected we (developers) can do it on our side faster, you just need to send me the image names in the suggestions (or notes) affected and the original file name that you want to revert.
    • Using your first screenshots as an example:
      • 7c41e521d23f8e49135d6ce809745f9b.jpg should be replaced with paste-139801185485
2 Likes

@Ahmed7 I uploaded the images you sent me. If there are more missing images, you can add to that same google drive folder and notify me and I can upload them :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I will let you know if we find any others :slight_smile: