AnkiHub Membership not activate after partial scholarship payment

Good day! I was interested in applying for the ankihub scholarship. I wanted to avail the scholarship to be able to afford ankihub. I followed the instructions and paid $15 for 6 months, however after paying via paypal, the website still says that I am not subscribed yet and that I did not receive any confirmatory email regarding my payment or the status of my application.

I really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you, and have a good day!

Good day!

First, I would like to thank the team for the wonderful work that you have done to help thousands of medicine students around the world study more efficiently.

In the past months, I had a growing interest in AnkiHub. I wanted to subscribe but being a student with no income aside from scholarships and allowances from my sponsors, I was not able to afford it. Hence, I was very grateful for the chance you have given me to have a scholarship on your website. Yesterday, I applied to be a scholar on AnkiHub and paid 15$ for 6 months via PayPal, but until now, I received no confirmation or any affirmations that the payment was acknowledged by you or if there is a waiting period for the scholarship request. That amount of money may not be big, but in my country and in my current situation it was a big expense. I can send the paypal reference number if needed.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards!

@TheAnKing Hoping for your help or clarifications on the process for the scholarship request! Thank you so much!

I see 4 separate comments or posts from you about this in the last day. I’ve assigned all of them to the developer team to look at. I just got back from vacation and I don’t even manage any of this backend stuff so I can’t help with this particular thing sorry. I understand it didn’t work as it should and I’m really sorry about that. Please be patient while we work on it. They don’t cover on weekends and have a reasonable backlog of messages on mondays. I assure you they’ll get to it and resolve the issue, just please be patient with us

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking a look at it. I would be happy to send supporting documentation if needed. Or would just reapply on the scholarship and maybe get a refund so that I will be able to pay again?

Thank you!

I’m confident they’ll be able to resolve it. Just hold tight for a bit. I will ask them to look at this today

Please visit this link to activate your membership. There is a bug in our system that sometimes results in an inactive membership sometimes for partial scholarships. Please enjoy AnkiHub and reach out if you have any questions. Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help! Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Guys!

I applied for the scholarship and paid via Stripe. When it went through it gave an error message. Then I tried the link provided and still shows as not having a membership.

What can I do?

I have replied to your other email