AnkiHub overwrites changes to the field order

I am on Anki 2.1.56Qt6 on a Mac Studio and every time I try to change the order of fields in the “AnKingOverhaul (AnKing / AnKingMed)” note type, syncing with AnkiHub forces the note type back to its original order unless I repeatedly select “upload to AnkiWeb” every time it syncs and I get the pop up that my decks differ. I do find it weird that I have both an “AnKingOverhaul” note type and also an “AnKingOverhaul (AnKing / AnKingMed)”. Is this possibly causing an issue? There are no notes for the “AnKingOverhaul” note type. Anyone know why this could be? Any help is greatly appreciated.

How are you changing the field order? Through changing the note type or changing the order via the anking note types addon? (The latter is the method you should be using)

I am changing it by using the addon. After doing some reviews I think it is only resetting the order when in the Browser for some reason. They are opening in the proper order now as I am doing cards but not displaying in the Browser like that.

You can’t reorder in the browser without altering the note type. You can toggle some shut though