Anking Deck V12 Will Not Download

Hey guys,

So previously I had anking V11, used it and fell behind and wanted a fresh start. Deleted the deck, and then got an Ankihub membership so I could get V12. So, on Ankihub I am subscribed to the deck and everything, yet when I go on Anki and add the deck via the deckID, then click “yes” to download and install… the Anking deck does NOT pop up in my list of decks to use. Could someone please help me? I’ve tried everything I know how to do lol. Thank you in advance.

Hi, from the backend I can see your are subscribed to the Anking deck. First you need to subscribe to the deck from thr webapp, then from the add-on. The id is e77aedfe-a636-40e2-8169-2fce2673187e. Assuming you did this already, try to update ankihub add-on to the latest version:

1. Start Anki in safe mode (by holding down the shift key)

2. Go to tools->add-ons->check for updates

3. Restart Anki.

1 Like

awesome, this worked. thank you so much!

Hey all, I am having the same problem - I have subscribed to the deck on the web and also on my desktop app within the add on, but it does NOT show up on my list of decks. Could someone help me? Please and thank you in advance!

From the backend I can see you are subscribed to the Anking deck. Unsubscribe from it using the webapp. Make sure you are using the latest version of the add-on and subscribe to the deck again, first from the webapp (link) and then from the add-on (just the code).

what does subscribe to the webapp mean? i am having the same issue too.

I am having the issue as well where it says that the deck was downloaded, but the anking deck will not pop up on my list of decks to use and it states no cards were added

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Do you have the AK_Step1_V12 tag?

Subscribing on the webapp means clicking subscribe on Anking like this:

`