Can't Correctly Import Supplemental Media for EndeavorOverhaul Deck

I subscribed to the EndeavorOverhaul deck here on AnkiHub (Sign In), and in the deck’s page, it says you need to separately import media. How do you do this? The link takes you to a .zip file. How do I import this, and also ensure it links up correctly with actual deck?

"After subscribing to the deck and importing it to Anki, you will have to import the media separately, which can be found here: #EndeavorDeck_Media.zip - Google Drive "

I tried putting the .zip file into the collection.media folder on my Mac, then unzipping it, but when i reopen Anki, there are still images missing, as indicated by the generic image icon. Some images are present, but I suspect they are native to the EndeavorOverhaul deck, and not from the supplemental media file.

Please help!

2 Likes

@loxford – Apologies for the extremely long delay! I was not aware of this aspect of AnkiHub amidst the business of rotations.

Were you ever able to import the media for the deck?

If not, you should be able to unzip the downloaded media folder onto your computer, e.g. your desktop. Then within Anki, navigate to the AnkiHub menu in the upper right and go to AnkiHub > Import Media. Then select the unzipped folder from your desktop to import. The images should sort themselves out appropriately.

Some cards are still missing media, and we appreciate everyone’s assistance in submitting a suggestion to AnkiHub when they find such cards. If so, please submit a tag for “missing-media” and comment what is missing. We will do our best to correct these issues as they are found!