Help with moving cards back to their original subdeck

Hello,

I was a hardcore Anki person when I was studying for Step 1, now Iā€™m preparing to moving over to start my journey for Step 2. I am on the V12 deck and am planning on organizing my Anki to only keep Step 2 cards unsuspended that I have already in my circulation. However, while I was studying for Step 1, I would move cards from the AnKing deck out into a separate deck that I created, called the Missed Questions deck, and do those separately everyday. I need some help with rebuilding my subdecks and moving these cards back to their original location.

Thank you for reaching out! Our moderators have been notified and will assist you shortly. n the meantime, you can find answers to common questions in our FAQ and User Guide.

In the mean time, you can get an instant response from AnkiHub AI by clicking here.

@AnkiHubAI_bot, can you help this use?

Hello,

There are no subdecks in V12, so you can just find all those cards ā†’ right click ā†’ change deck ā†’ select AnKing Step Deck

Alternatively, if you want to move everything, you can go to browse ā†’ on the left hand side find note types ā†’ go to AnKingOverhaul (AnKingMed) ā†’ select all cards ā†’ right click ā†’ change deck ā†’ move to the original deck you want it to be moved into

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.