I'm new to ankihub and I have encountered multiple problems

the first problem I encountered is when I synced my account to get the subscribed decks, they didn’t appear on the deck section, but I got the flashcards, basically I can see the flashcards in the browse section but there’s no dedicated decks or subdecks for those cards

my second problem is missing media files, there are pictures in the cards but some load and others do not load

my third problem is how can I use premade cards for specific videos for example i want to use the cards that were made from board and beyond vidoes on cystic fibrosis.

thank you for your help I know I’m asking alot of questions but please bear with me I’m new to ankihub and I don’t know how to solve those problems.

1. Did you previously have AnKing V11? if you did, the cards are there. If not, can you go to browse → right click at the top of the bar below and click on “deck”. Then find the AnKing cards and see which deck they are under.

Alternatively, you can move all those cards to a new deck by right clicking → change deck

1. Can you check if your media is still syncing? It might take a while to download all the new images. It might say “downloading” if it still has not finished

CleanShot 2023-10-09 at 01.49.28@2x

If it says idle, and you still cant see all images in the text and extra, then reset your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

1. To open cards for cystic fibrosis BNB for example, go to browse → on the left find the AK_Step1_v12 tag → find BNB → open it until you find cystic fibrosis → unsuspend those cards.

Please check out this playlist below as this will teach you much more

another question please, If I created subdecks for the main deck to organize things and make it easier for myself to study, will the subdecks reset or be deleted when there’s a new update to the main deck?

No they subdecks will stay

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.