Image not opening up automtatically

So since updating to AnkiV12, I noticed that when answering a card, the sketchy images don’t open up automatically like it did for me in ankiV11. Is there any way to change it to where when I open a card the sketchy image opens up automatically too?

A post was split to a new topic: How do I auto-open certain fields?

Hello doctor, want some help please…
So after I subscribed into AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 I have some questions and If you can answer me them?
1-If I want to test and review my knowledge in specific system like (neurology) How can I do that while using the app app on desktop…

2-Some questions included voices to hear,I tried but couldn’t solve the problem (No Voices are heard )

3-How can I work offline while using the Anki app on desktop ,should I stay connected to the Internet…

4-If i want to test and review info regarding (microbiology section ) of Sketchy How can I choose that ?

sorry for all these questions and thanks a lot in advance

Yes sure!

Question 1: If you want to test and review knowledge in neurology for example, you can use the custom study feature.

Click on new cards if you have NOT done these cards before, click on due cards only if you have done them before (they are not new) (note the cards have to be suspended first for them to work)

After selecting, you will have a custom deck just for the tags you have selected

Question 4: This is the same process for your 4th question, create a custom study → pick dues → find the microbiology tag you want to study → create the custom study

Question 2: Make sure you have headphones plugged in, also make sure you have V12 and you are done syncing. Your media sync should say idle. If it does and it still isn’t working after using headphones and ensuring your audio settings are correct. Reset local changes: To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Question 3: You can work offline no problem, you can do your ankis, unsuspend etc, but you wont be able to sync. When you are connected to wifi, press sync to save your progress. You do not need to stay connected to the internet to use anki

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.