Images not appearing in Dermki

Hi! For the Dermki deck, I am having issues with the supplemental images loading. They just appear as the image logo:

I tried re-syncing and restarting Anki but am still having the same issue. Is there a way to get the images to load?

@TheAnKing is there a media package of some sort?

no they are all included with the deck. I would recommend trying to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to the deck and see if it triggers the media to download.

I don’t think there are images in the additional resources field though. Which card is that?

Ok will try that now. That was the microcystic adnexal carcinoma card but it is happening with multiple cards :

Yeah there’s nothing in the additional resources field (or shouldn’t be). If you click “view on AnkiHub” is there anything in that field online?

There’s a JPEG with a dermnemonics picture but after deleting it and re-subscribing, it’s working now. Thank you for the help!

@TheAnKing Hi, I’m also having an issue with images loading. I’ve uninstalled the deck and re-subscribed but doesn’t seem to fix the issue. In the AnkiHub task bar, it says Media Sync: Downloading for a while and then will switch to Idle. Any advice?

Are some of them present?

No, none of the images are loading.

They don’t show on desktop or mobile? Or just one of them isn’t working?

Not showing up on desktop or mobile

@abdo.nh can you look into this one?

@ong001 Can you go to Tools > Check Media, copy the whole text and attach it here as a text file?

@ong001 also try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Make sure you have enough storage on your device, can you check how much you have?

anki_media.pdf (1.1 MB)
It didn’t let me attach a txt file so I converted it to pdf

@Ahmed7 I reset local changes and that didn’t solve the issue :frowning: – I have 66.55 GB available on my device

Can you also go to AnkiHub > Help > Upload logs and post the filename shown?

ankihub_addon_logs_569e4_1713552609.log

Looks like your membership has expired weeks ago and you have to renew it: Sign In

The add-on appears to be failing to report an error here. Similar to this issue: Blank Ankisthesia Cards - #10 by abdo.nh