Media not loading onto ankidroid

Hey Everyone!

Glad to.be apart of the community. I downloaded several decks and none of the media seems to sync with anki droid and none of the media seems to be on my anki desktop but the text is :frowning: maybe i need to do a private tutoring session to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Are any of the Anking decks sectioned, like amboss/uworld etc?

Also are there any decks for onlinemeded?

Thanks

Regarding media, did you wait for the images to sync? They can take a while

If media sync says idle, and you still can’t see the images in text and extra then try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

The AnKing decks have tags for UWorld questions, and AMBOSS (but the AMBOSS tags are not used commonly)

I can’t find any specific AnkiHub decks for OnlineMedEd but we do have tags in the AnKing deck for those. We are actually going to be overhauling the OME tags soon!

Let me know if you have any other questions

Hey Thanks for responding, I reset local changes and the images still aren’t there only the text.

image.png

This shows up when I try to use anking deck, after resetting for local changes

for the sketchy deck- It said Media was missing and I had to download a separate file, off google, that was 9 gigs and was a .rar file?

How do I mitigate this? Would it be easier to setup a private tutoring session to Get these problems fixed?

Thanks

We do not own the Sketchy deck so we cant assist you in that regard, you will have to contact the owner of the deck regarding any inquiries.

Can you take a picture of the decks you are subscribed to on AnkiHub like this?

Hey!

These are the decks Im subscribed too. I still cant’t get the anking deck to bring up the photos, it just shows those broked photograph icons and can’t get my ankidorid to sync with it either.

Any help would be appreciated, maybe a tutoring session so I can get it too work?

thanks dan

You have subscribed to the wrong AnKing deck, please find the AnKing deck created by user “AnKingMed” that has 31,000+ subscribers.

It will look like this

Make sure to completely delete the AnKing deck you currently have from the one you subscribed to, and also unsubscribe to that unofficial Anking deck on ankihub to avoid conflicts

After downloading, press upload to ankiweb, then you will see the text and extra images after media finishes syncing

Thank you!

I’m sorry how do I completely delete the deck from anki?

Thanks for your help sorry I’m a resident and it helps keep my foundation up

Then make sure to unsubscribe from that deck on AnkiHub so it does not come back again!

Let me know if you have any other questions

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.