Issue with creating optional tag

I am attempting to make optional tags to align with my medical school’s curriculum and am unfortunately being met with an error message every time I try. Please see the screenshots below for reference.

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 18.02.15

Evidently, this was previously a problem that was supposed to be fixed in an update (No optional tags found for these notes). I read on another thread that “!DELETE” tagged cards may be the culprit, however, I checked and none of these were included.

Bump

Hello!

Sorry for the late response,

We will be investigating this, however, please note that we will respond when we have a solution for your issue.

Thank you for your patience! :slightly_smiling_face:

@IanCamp , can you share an example of a note that you are trying to suggest an optional tag for (please include all the tags contained on the note)? The second screenshot you shared shows that there are no tags underneath the optional tag you created. It should work if you tag a note like this, for example: AnkiHub_Optional::OUCOM::example_tag. Please see this video for details.

3 Likes

This solved the problem. Thank you so much for your help and @Ahmed7 for making sure this was answered! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.