Still showing new cards in other subset after doing new cards in one subset

Hi,

I was doing the asking mcat flashcards and was wondering why after doing new cards in a subset it still showed new cards in the other subsets. I would like to do new cards in one subset and just review prior cards in the other subset. Is this something that can be fixed in ankihub.

Thank you

The category for general support questions related to using AnkiHub.

Things not to ask about here:

Please include supporting information and documents such as screenshots, recordings, etc.

Hello,

Can you take a picture of what you mean?

Each subdeck is separate, if there are 30 cards in subdeck A but you decide to click on subdeck B and do 30 cards there, then it wont affect subdeck A.

Even after having done the new cards in the subset, it still shows the other new cards in the rest of the subset do I have to manually stop new cards from coming in order to just do the review cards?

Thanks,
Anaadi

Each subdeck is separate. If you do Organic chemistry 10 cards, it counts separately. However, if you do them based on “MileDown’s MCAT Decks”, the limit will stay. You can change which cards it pulls from in the settings

Hi,

I used your settings and even after doing them it still did not completely get rid of all of the new cards once I had done all of them

Enabling the “Limits start from top” option might help.

1 Like

Try what @abdo.nh.

For the settings, those are just my settings, I should have made it clearer that changing those settings could potentially fix the issue. My apologies for that

Hi,

This worked thank you,
I had another question but didn’t know where to put it, how many cards are in the anking milesdown anki deck it’s says 3,638 but is that all there are. I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Anaadi