Hi,
My school-specific tags disappeared. I have them selected in AnkiHub and when I re-sync they do not repopulate. Please help!
Hi,
My school-specific tags disappeared. I have them selected in AnkiHub and when I re-sync they do not repopulate. Please help!
Search
Found 0 results for âtags:official school-specific tags disappeared category:
Support order:latest max_posts:20 status:openâ
A few things to check and try:
Schoolâspecific tags usually come from:
If those tags were only local in your Anki collection, AnkiHub cannot restore them after theyâre removed. In that case, youâd need a backup of your Anki collection from before they disappeared.
Do this sequence:
After the sync finishes, check the Browser:
Tags pane on the left.If theyâre missing on AnkiHub itself, they can only be restored by:
In the Anki Browser:
tag:* in the search bar to see all tagged cards.If you can, please reply with:
With that info I can give more specific steps, including how to restore tags from a backup if needed.
The same thing happened to me today. Have you figure out how to fix it yet?
Hello,
Please follow this tutorial to resolve the issue: How to Reset Local Changes to an Optional Tag Group
If you get an error after the first step, just ignore it and do the following:
On your Anki main window, go to AnkiHub > Sync with AnkiHub, and wait for the sync to finish.
Then go to the Browse window and tell me what you see under the tag AnkiHub_Optional.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.