Too many cards in AnKing deck

Hey everyone! Someone at my school that I am trying to help has ankihub, is subscribed to the anking overhaul deck, and logged into ankihub on the anki software. For some reason, though, his step 1 deck has 4,000 more cards than mine (and a lot of the decks my friends have) does. I’ve tried troubleshooting looking at duplicates and card type, but I can’t seem to figure out where the extra 4,000 are coming from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,

Do they still have V11 cards that they have not deleted?

No just V12

Can both of you try this?

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Then go to browse → on the left hand side go to note types → click on this note type: AnKingOverhaul (AnKing / AnKingMed)

Then let me know how many cards you have there, you and your friend.

I have 35,151. You should both roughly have the same amount

Hey! Thank you for your help. These steps were completed, and we have a similar overall number, but there are still some tags that aren’t lining up. For example, my aminoglycosides sketchy tags have 40 something, and his have 73. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Thanks!

You have the correct amount

Okay thank you. I’m trying to figure out why my friend (and one of his friends, he recently informed me) has 70 something even if we have similar overall cards and ankihub is subscribed and synced and local changes have been reset? I just can’t wrap my brain around what else could cause it

My only guess would be they have v11 cards