Upgrading from v11 to v12

Hi!

I had AnKing v11 without AnkiHub. I purchased AnkiHubg, subscribed to the Anking overhaul (v12) deck, connected my Anki with AnkiHub, and hit sync.
However, I don’t see any v12 in my Anki and I don’t see any changes to my deck.
When I searched for the tag “ak_step1_v12”, it says I have 0 cards.

Do you know how I can get v12 into my Anki?

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

Can you go to browse → tags on the left hand side → can you see #AK_Step1_v12 there?

Can you confirm you have done the following?

1. You have downloaded the ankihub addon and signed in
  2. You have subscribed to the deck you want
  3. You have clicked sync in Anki and clicked install
  4. You clicked upload to ankiweb if prompted in Anki

If it is still not showing up, please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Hello,

I do not have “#AK_Step1_v12” in the tags on the left hand side of browse

1. Yes, I have downloaded the add on and signed in
  2. Yes, I have subscribed to AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2. Is that the correct deck to give me v12?
  3. I clicked sync in Anki
  4. So initially I clicked upload but that didn’t do anything, so then I hit download. Is that an issue?

If I reset my local changes, will that erase the memory of all the cards I have already learned?

Thank you!

As an update, I the option to download/upload popped up again so I hit “upload to AnkiWeb”.
The tag “#AK_Step2_v12” did pop up, but there are only 6 cards in it.

Resetting local changes won’t reset your learning progress. If you click it it should get you all the cards and fix your issue