Uppercase/Lowercase Tag Visual Bug

This issue has been occurring for months now, it’s purely visual but it usually appears on most suggestions.

You can see at the end that one letter is uncapitalized, so it changes the tag, but when you accept the tag it never changes on sync.

Is this something that can be a quick fix? This never used to happen before, just a nuisance to be honest, and don’t want new users to worry that they are changing tags when this isn’t their fault

bump, this still occurs

@ProductTeam

This is still happening. It seems that if only a case change with no other modifications updates the current version of the tag on AnkiHub but does not push those updates to users. therefore the next time someone makes a suggestion it tries to change the tags. I’m noticing this is undoing tags that have been changed to fix uncapitalized words. This is not deck-specific and occurs on all decks I use on AnkiHub.

For example, I updated weeks ago several tags in my Deck “OMM for COMLEX” to capitalize them but every time someone submits a suggestion with those tags it comes with a suggestion to undo my changes.
i.e. this user did not get the update to this tag because it is identical other than capitalization changes.

2 Likes