All my cards are locked and have ankihub_Id

all my cards are locked and have ankihub_Id and i cant edit them anymore.

this happens also to notes, that i create …

this has something todo with the amboss addon ? without activated addons, its working …

1 Like

all my cards are locked and have ankihub_Id and i cant edit them anymore.

What do you mean with “locked”? Can you post a screenshot and describe what is going on?
Do you have the AnkiHub add-on installed and activated? Notes in decks from AnkiHub have an ankihub_id field, but it should not show up in the editor when the add-on is active.

with locked i mean, i cant edit them anymore, becaus all the fields are gone. this are my own cards … not the ones that are synced with ankihub

What happens when you preview this card? Does the content of the fields show up?

If the content does not show up, please check if the fields are also missing from the note type. You can do this like this:

• Open Tools → Manage Note Types
  • Find the affected note type in the list and select it
  • Click the Fields button
  • See if the fields are missing from this list too
    If the fields are missing from there, this means that the fields were deleted alongside the content. You should be able to restore it from an automatic backup in this case. See
    Backups - Anki Manual for more information on restoring from backups.

It seems that there is no ankihub_id on your note in the screenshot? The note only has a Note ID, which is used by the AMBOSS add-on.

You can try to find out which add-on is responsible for this by deactivating individual add-ons and checking if the fields are missing when the add-on is deactivated. Remember to restart Anki between disabling and enabling add-ons for the activation changes to take effect.