AnkiHub not syncing with subscribed decks

Hello, my AnkiHub has not been syncing with my subscribed decks (Anking Overhaul for Step 1 and 2) since I first subscribed. Tried unsubscribing/resubscribing and reinstalled the add-on once. I try to manually sync every day but I get the “AnkiHub: No New Updates” message every time.

I am not making new cards or trying to upload anything.

Here is my upload log: ankihub_addon_logs_0878d_1676306412.log

Thanks!

@catherinetrad , you are not subscribed to the official deck. You are subscribed to a private copy of the deck by a user who I don’t think is affiliated with the official AnKing team. That deck has 0 updates. I recommend unsubscribing from that deck (Sign In) in both the web app and add-on, and subscribing to the official deck (Sign In).

Hi, unfortunately I am facing the exactly same problem. But I believe that I have subscribed to the official deck. The number of cards Anking overhaul for Step 1 & 2 is showing to me is only 353. Could you help me, please?

You are subscribed to the correct deck. You likely have all the cards, but may have another deck such as Lightyear which redirected all of the AnKing cards upon import. If that is true then those other premade decks borrow a lot of AnKing cards, which will cause that issue. You can:

1. Delete them and reimport the AnKing deck
  2. Move them all manually via the AnKing original deck tags
  3. Use a separate profile
1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, the problem was solved!!

1 Like

What’s your AnkiHub username?

Have you had this issue at all today? I’ve pushed some more suggestions just now. If so, can you try unsubscribing and resubscribing to the deck from the Anki app and see if this still persists? If it does, I’ll need to have a developer take a look.

I am also having trouble, my Anking Overhaul for Step 1 and 2 is not downloading completely. I have 128 cards so far. I have tried forcing a sync and do not have any other decks on my ankiweb.

I am also subscribed to another deck (Brands) and that deck is not syncing at all

Try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Also when prompted, make sure to click upload to ankiweb

That seemed to work, thank you!

I have 35,138 cards in the deck. Is that the correct amount of cards?

Yes!