Anking Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 not showing up

I am having issues downloading the Anking deck onto my Anki app. I subscribed to the Anking Overhaul for Step 1&2. After syncing the deck still does not show up on my anki desktop. I have tried everything to fix it but nothing is working.

Please see the other thread

I have the Anking add on. I followed the steps on the website. After subscribing to the deck and clicking “Sync” the Anki app starts loading and updating and it said it successfully synced everything, however the deck does not show up. Under “Subscribed decks” it says I’m subscribed to AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2. I have tried unsbscribing and subscribing again. I have deleted the Anki app and redownloading it, I even created a different account with a different email and tried it but it is now working

When prompted did you press upload to ankiweb or download from ankiweb?

So its working now?

I have tried both options and it doesn’t work with either

You must press Upload to AnkiWeb for it to work, can you try that and take a picture of your Anki screen?

Did you previously have V11?

Go to Browser → on the left can you see the AK_Step1_V12 tag?

@sgarc285 I encountered this same problem and tried everything you had tried with no luck. I dug into the “browse” page and found that the Overhaul cards had indeed downloaded but were inserted into a different deck instead of as a separate deck. I deleted the deck it was inserted into, resubscribed to Overhaul, synced again, and finally it worked!

You might have some luck trying that. Hope this helps for anyone else running into this problem in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like