Issues Downloading Anking

I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to download the Anking Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 for the last 2 days. I downloaded the newest version of Anki and installed AnkiHub. However, when I click ‘Sync with AnkiHub’, it says ‘No New Updates.’ However, nothing was added. Any suggestions? My current Anki version is 2.156qt6 and I’m on a MacBook M1 with iOS12.4 Monterey.

1 Like

Added #deck-anking-overhaul-for-step-1–2-ankingmed, support-request

Can you go to browse → on the left hand side go to tags → can you find AK_Step1_V12?

If you cant, then do this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

1 Like

Hello, I am having this exact issue.
I also don’t have an ankihub addon tab when I select browse. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Did you install the ankihub addon?

Go to tools → addons → get addons → paste this code “1322529746” → restart your anki → check again

Thanks, I’ve done this however I’m still unable to see the cards when I press sync.
There is still no AK_Step1_V12 in tags either.

When prompted, did you click on upload to ankiweb or download from ankiweb?

Did you also subscribe to the anking deck on the ankihub website then clicked sync and installed?

Let me know what steps you have taken

I don’t have this problem with other decks, its just Anking overhaul.
When prompted, I select download from ankihub. I double checked, I am definitely subscribed.

Your issue might be that you clicked on download.

You should click on upload to ankiweb (see below) after you sync

It is still not working.
I deleted the deck, went onto ankihub and subscribed again. Then pressed sync and upload to ankiweb. :frowning:

Can you take a picture of the main screen on your Anki?

Can you also try doing the reset local changes again?

I have just reset local changes - still nothing.

Can you go to browse → tags → find AK_Step1_V12 → click on a card → right click → toggle suspend

Then go to your main anki screen and see if a card shows up

Just tried this and they all have a tick next to toggle suspend. The cards are not on my main screen.

Try clicking on it so it does not have a tick*

Is there a way to uncheck this for all cards in the deck? Think this works :slight_smile:

Yes, for all cards in the deck to be unsuspended. Go to browse → find “decks” on the left hand side → click on AnKing Overhaul → Ctrl + A (Cmd + A on Mac) then wait until everything is highlighted (might take some time) → toggle suspend until there is no check mark

Its recommended to keep everything suspended, and then you can systematically unsuspend by going to tags → AK_Step1_V12 → find the resource you want for example Boards and Beyond → unsuspend after watching videos

This playlist might also help!

Perfect, thank you so much!