First Aid and Sketchy Not showing up

My First Aid and Sketchy fields are completely blank. The back of the card does not even have the button for First aid or Sketchy. The problem is NOT that the image isn’t showing up…there is no image even in the “First Aid” box when I am on “browse”. I tried unsubscribing and subscribing again. When prompted I chose Upload to Web, but that did not work. I tried Download from web, that also did not work. Thank you for your time.

Whick deck did you subscribe to? Can you check if it is the one with 31,000+ subscribers?

We are automatically syncing the Sketchy fields, so you should be able to see them. Note that it may take some time to download if its the first time downloading the deck.

Also, you are correct in pressing upload to ankiweb!

If you still cannot see sketchy images, then try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

The First Aid field is not synced, if you have the media package, you can unprotect the first aid field on ankihub → reset local changes → import media via the ankihub button at the top → then you will see the first aid images

I have the tab to press First Aid, but the images do not work. They work for the other apps, and I have reset all local changes and tried to upload the media file as well. Can you help?

Can you see the little small missing image icon in the First Aid?

If importing media does not work but you can see the missing image icons, then it has to do with your media file.

I can see the icon, yes. How do I fix my media files? Some show up and others are just the icon.

I am having the same issue how do we fix media files? my firstaid images are not coming up and other skethcy/random images are not showing

If you want to see the First Aid images, you must unprotect your first aid field first on ankihub then reset local changes, then import media if you have a media package

How do I do this?
I don’t see either the first aid tab or pictures. The only pictures I have are the sketchy ones