The pictures are not showing up in my anking deck in the card fields

I am currently having an issue with the pictures attached to my anking overhaul deck. All of the cards used to work fine, but just recently I do not have them anymore. Now when I open up a sketchy micro card, the sketchy field only shows an image icon. All of the cards are doing this, including the other images in other fields. Can anyone please help? Below is a picture of an example of what is going on.

Can you check if your media sync is idle or downloading?

Please try going to your browser section in anki, then at the top click on ankihub, then press reset all local changes to deck. Then sync and see if that works

If it still doesn’t work, try this

Unsubscribe to the deck on the ankihub addon β†’ unsubscribe to the deck on the ankihub website β†’ resubscribe again on the website β†’ press sync on anki β†’ that should work.

If you can’t see FA and additional resources as well, you will need to reimport media.

More information can be found here

Please refer to the AnkiHub documentation here: 🎬 Get Started - AnkiHub
Please refer to the AnKing deck Wiki for further info: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

1 Like

Thank you for responding. Where do I need to go to import first aid media, pathoma media, and B&B media?

There are no Pathoma or BNB media, those fields are for you to add your own images.

The answer to your question regarding FA can be found here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

1 Like

Thank you. So is there no images that accompany the anking B&B cards?

Also, I already went to the link you just sent, but I am not able to download the media for first aid. When i click on the link and download the images to my local file and import them it only shows that I imported like 50 media files.

Regarding the FA question I think I may have figured out the problem.

1 Like

Yes there are no BNB images in the AnKing deck

Are there any images that explain diagrams that are heavily tested on boards on the B&B such as the starling mechanism? Or oxygen-hemoglobin saturation curve?

Yes, these are all available in the extra sections that we are automatically syncing. (The starling one needs an image which I will add soon)

If there are any images that are not available and they have a creative commons license or are public domain, feel free to suggest them by following these rules and we can add them for you!

We also have two in-house illustrators working to make premium AnKing V12 exclusive images that are taking requests!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help! Do not know what I would do without you guys,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.