Missing images in Anking Overhaul deck

I️ am missing images in anking overhaul. They appear as green markers. Sketchy is fine, but it seems like FA is missing. I️ redownloaded the image files. Uninstalled and re-installed anking overhaul. I️ do not understand why some images are missing and others are fine. I️’m currently reviewing micro topics, and many of the micro related images are missing in FA and appear as a green page marker. Similar to this:

I️ don’t know if Boards and Beyond or Pathoma should have images, those do not appear at all.

I️ would really appreciate any help fixing this.

There are no BNB and pathoma images as default. These fields are for you to fill in as you wish.

Can you provide the note ID’s for the cards that are missing those images? How many cards is this effecting for you? One or hundreds?

If alot are missing, please see this: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

I have noticed this behavior too on some of my cards. Even when I have imported the required media files. Unless somehow they changed some media files in the process of updating images or something.

1 Like

If you provide the NID’s for the cards that have this issue, I can investigate it for you. Since we had a bug previously which changed HTML of certain images

I have a similar problem. I’ve just downloaded several recommended files (containing all the necessary archives), but none of the images appear in the cards.

1 Like

If you cannot see any of the images then its to do with the file you imported or the method. The link above answers this. Otherwise all text and extra images are being synced and you don’t need media files for that

I️ wanted to reply to all of these. So some of my cards do have images (First Aid images), such as some cardio. However, others are missing images. Idk all of the cards that are or are not missing the images. I️ am not sure how to check that other than looking one by one, which seems time inefficient. I️ am hoping you can guide me from your end. There are enough cards missing them that it has become noticeable enough for me to reach out. I️ redownloaded the files from the appropriate link. I️ have all others, except physeo, because I️ am not subscribed to physeo nor plan to. I️ purchased the life-time version of ankihub for the anking overhaul. So I️ have been updating it consistently. I’d welcome your help. Thus far, I️ have noticed many of the micro cards to be missing FA images. I️ can tell you the cards I️ have been currently studying (gram positive cocci are missing images). I’m attaching three reference images for you so you can see what is happening. I️ had many more but your system limits me to three.

Can you provide the note ID’s for the images you provided above so I can further investigate? Thank you

For the one at the bottom, all the images are available.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 10.56.34 PM

It is also all available on AnkiHub. Therefore it probably has to do with the media folder, you can also try resetting local changes.
To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

I️ was able to resolve it, as far as I️ can see. I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards.

1 Like

what was the fix?

We only sync text, extra, pixorize, sketchy fields, that is what I mean in the quote above, sorry if I was not clear. For other fields, this is answered here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

How did you end resolving your issue so that others can try it?

I️ found a different file that had the media I️ was lacking. It’s in the comments. After I️ added the missing media protected it in the ankihub to avoid losing it in some update. Keep the file if you download it.

A little different than the issues above, if I am intentionally not downloading image/sound content to mobile to save space on my phone, how do I get rid of the “An image is missing” bright white box? It is annoying, and too bright when I’m using night mode?

I also get this too, not sure if there’s a way to remove that however, but this is not a AnkiHub related issue