Getting new Sketchy photos

Hello I have updated to the new deck in hopes of getting updated sketchy pictures. I heard there was a bunch of sketchy cards updated but i have not noticed any of the new pictures. Is that set to be updated?

Weโ€™re waiting for image support to add them so it may be ~1 month and then weโ€™ll upload them!

1 Like

Hello Anking,
I was wondering if the new images (particularly, Sketchy IM, updated Sketchy pharm and Micro videos) have been uploaded yet, as I am not seeing any changes in the Sketchy in my Anking deck.

No they havenโ€™t but they will be uploaded as soon as AnkiHub has image support

Hi! Have the new sketchy images been added to the Anking Overhaul for Step 1&2? I have clicked on the Sync button multiple times but I still see some of the old anki images (for example for neisseria and c diff)

Thank you!

Yes, new images for Neisseria and C. diff have been added, here are some examples

Old images have been kept as well, note the new images might be in Sketchy 2 or Sketchy extra

Hello? How do I get these new images added to my deck? I am especially looking for new plasmodium video images. Thank you!

These are all synced automatically in the cards relevant to each sketchy video

Hi Ahmed7, it does not seem to be sinking automatically for me. What should I do differently?

What deck is this for?

Itโ€™s ankihub anking overhaul decks 1 & 2

Find SketchyMicro and click on the parasites tag โ†’ Malaria โ†’ click on any of the cards and see if you can see the updated images in the sketchy field

The example Iโ€™m showing is nid:1509846921762

No, not working for me. The sketchy extra field is empty. :frowning:

Did you accidently protect your sketchy field?

Also try resetting your local changes

On anki go to browse โ†’ at the top click on ankihub โ†’ reset all local changes

Hi Ahmed7, how do I protect or unprotect fields? Also, what is the result of resetting all local changes?

Here is how you can protect and unprotect fields, make sure Sketchy 2 or sketchy extra has no check mark

Restoring local changes will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Thanks! I unprotected those fields. What should I do, after unchecking and saving, for the updates to take effect? Am I supposed to do anything else? I ask because I tried re-syncing and refreshing, but I didnโ€™t see the sketchy updates.

Try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki โ†’ at the top click on ankihub addon tab โ†’ press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields