Images not showing up fully in V12 deck

Hello!

I am having an issue with some of the media displaying on my anki deck (I recently updated to v12 following the instructions on ankihub). Some of the images are not showing up, such as the images in the extra section or for FA, or only half of it displays (as shown in the attached images. What do I do in this case?

I have done a fully sync with ankihub and updated the anking note type to try and fix (these solutions were given to me by the anking members i asked via email using my anking platinum membership) it but nothing worked. They told me to post the problem here.

Hello!

For the card you have mentioned, all the images are available.

This image is also available. This might just be a loading issue on your computer or something like that.

To resolve your issue for the text/extra images not fully showing.

Please try this first:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

If it does not work, try this:

Unsubscribe to the deck on the ankihub addon → unsubscribe to the deck on the ankihub website → resubscribe again on the website → press sync on anki

For other media issues, please see this: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thank you for quick reply!

I have tried both solutions that you recommended but the issue has not been fixed unfortunately. Is there anything else I can do?

Hello I did not receive any reply. Is there nothing else I can do to fix this issue?

Sorry for the late reply.

Can you try updating to Anki 2.1.64 if you have not already? Also make sure you update your AnkiHub addon as a new update was released recently.

Are you missing all images in text and extra?

I am running anki version 2.1.65 Qt5 on my Mac (because my mac is a bit older). I am missing around half of the media.

Are you missing any text and extra images?

We do not sync First Aid images so that probably has to do with your media pack

yes I am missing a lot of the extra images. I have not found any issues with the text yet. Is there a way to check if i have the correct number of cards in the deck or under certain tags (so I can see if I am missing any cards)? Like something I can refer to to check if my deck is optimal.

Also what can I do about the First Aid Images that are not showing up?

If you want to make sure you have all the cards and the synced images

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

Also do you have enough storage on your device?

First Aid images has to do with your media pack, we do not sync this so we can not assist you with that, see more information here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

ok thank you i reset all local changes. yes I so have storage on my device. some of the images show up as half images which is very confusing to me. I tried opening up the deck on a previous version of anki I have on my laptop (2.1.54) but the same thing was happening (images not available + images showing up as half).

yes I do have enough storage on my device. please let me know what else i can do.

This issue probably has to do with Anki and not AnkiHub, please try posting on the official Anki forum to remedy your issue

For the missing images, it has to do with your media package and the way you import it. It is not on our end unfortunately.

regarding the images, I just followed the instructions on the website exactly in terms of importing. If i downloaded the media package to my desktop and downloaded it from there instead of having ankihub do it automatically could that possible fix the issue?

All the text and extra images are being synced from AnkiHub, they are not in the media file

Hello!

So i contacted anki forums and asked how to solve this. This is what they said to do. Do you think it would work?