Media Sync Idle, Tried Troubleshooting per previous posts

Iā€™ve been missing plenty of media since day 1 when I downloaded v12 from anki ankihub. Iā€™ve already followed the instructions set out in the previous posts (from Sept '23) on how to hopefully get the media sync to stop being ā€œidle,ā€ and it momentarily went from idle to "downloadingā€¦ But now Iā€™m stuck back at 25 missing files and 19510 unused files after unsubscribing and resubscribing. I had previously reached lower numbers in those categories before attempting the unsubscribe/resubscribe optionā€¦
Iā€™ve made sure that I chose ā€œuploadā€ when it gives me the choice between upload and download to anki web.
Iā€™ve tried downloading & importing the media package again.

In addition, I have subscriptions to some of the other media ā€œcategoriesā€ (I guess you could call them?), and I still cannot get those to sync up properlyā€¦

Error message (don't change this)
Anki 23.12.1 (1a1d4d54)  (ao)
Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.5.3 PyQt 6.5.3
Platform: macOS-13.6.3-x86_64-i386-64bit

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/Users/Cora/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/gui/suggestion_dialog.py", line 412, in accept
    self._callback(self.suggestion_meta())

File "/Users/Cora/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/gui/suggestion_dialog.py", line 95, in <lambda>
    callback=lambda suggestion_meta: _on_suggestion_dialog_for_single_suggestion_closed(

File "/Users/Cora/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/gui/suggestion_dialog.py", line 116, in _on_suggestion_dialog_for_single_suggestion_closed
    if suggest_note_update(

File "/Users/Cora/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/main/suggestions.py", line 81, in suggest_note_update
    client.create_change_note_suggestion(

File "/Users/Cora/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/ankihub_client/ankihub_client.py", line 793, in create_change_note_suggestion
    raise AnkiHubHTTPError(response)

1322529746.ankihub_client.ankihub_client.AnkiHubHTTPError: AnkiHub request error: 400 Bad Request

Sentry link (for developers)

Hello,

What images are you missing?

If you are missing text/extra/pixorize/sketchy images, do the following:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki ā†’ at the top click on ankihub addon tab ā†’ press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

If you are missing First Aid/ Additional Resources, you will need to unprotect those fields and then reset local changes. Please see this for more info: Why don't I have all the media in the AnKing Step Deck?

For Physeo media, you will need a Physeo subscription to get the media package for those images