Missing media ankingstep2

need help with missing media as well as previous media not showing up after updating to v12 and importing media, I won’t be able to study with the file name giving away the correct answer, pls advise

@Ahmed7 any idea on this one?

@jkeith

Both these images are showing up correctly on my Anki, please ensure that in the ankihub addon menu, it does not still say “downloading”. If this still persists, try unsubscribing and resubscribing from the addon. I believe this might just be a downloading issue just taking too long therefore not being able to see it.

Here is the nid:1557077320070

This media was recently uploaded via AnkiHub so importing images would not affect this image.

Check if it says idle or downloading seen below

it said media sync: idle, so I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing via the addon. then it said media sync: downloading for about 4 hours. It now says media sync: idle but the image is not showing up still

I also get blank cards while studying, not sure if this is related but it started after updating to v12

For this, go to tools → empty cards → delete

I have checked with another maintainer and that image is showing up for them, not sure what is causing this issue where the image is not showing up. Usually resubscribing fixes it, if anyone else knows why this might be happening, please feel free to chime in :slight_smile: