Need help for media syncing in anking

hey,
I know the media support for first aid has stoped but i have the usmle-rx deck which has the similar media for first aid. Is there a way i can sync that media for first aid section in anking deck?

Hello,

Even if you have USMLE-Rx, it does not allow First Aid syncing unfortunately.

See more info here: Why don't I have all the media in the AnKing Step Deck?

Thank you for the prompt reply. Can i export the media or import that in anking overhaul? Isnโ€™t it possible to import media files for that?

Yes you can.

You can see instructions on how to import in this post: Why don't I have all the media in the AnKing Step Deck?

Can i export the media from my usmle-rx and import it or do i have to import the whole media from previous section? i did try the previous media but it didnt get to see any progress.

I donโ€™t believe there is a way to export from USMLE-Rx

Thanks. So i have to try with the previous media folders. But i didnt see any change with that as well. I did, unprotect, reset all changes to local settings and then imported the media? Could there be something i might be missing?

What media folder are you using?

It appears your First Aid field is still unprotected which is why it might not be working

I am using the media folders from media folder link from the reddit, mentioned in the final v-12 update. do i have to protect it before uploading it or unprotect it ?

Unprotect the first aid field and reset local changes

i assume i did the same. I used the media folder from the link below.
https://www.reddit.com/r/medicalschoolanki/comments/wedic1/anking_version_12_to_automatic_syncing_forever_on/

Do i have to unprotect FIRSTAID FROM all the notes?

Yes, unprotect from all notes on the ankihub website

Is it fine if i right click from the browser and unselect first aid field in protect fields? is there any better way to do that?

Background, have some protect all field card on my notes, so i was wondering if its enough to unprotect from the website before resetting local changes.

Thank you. I can see the media files now. Can i protect the field now ? Or should i keep first aid field unprotected?

You can protect it now if youโ€™d like no problem

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.