No First Aid Images

I simply cannot figure out how to get First Aid images. I’ve tried downloading the media files and importing. I’ve followed the threads in the forum. No success. Can someone please help me. No First aid images are showing. Other images are showing. Thank you.

Hello,

The answer to your question is in this post: Why don't I have all the media in the AnKing Step Deck?

Thank you Ahmed7 - however, although the answer is apparently there, I do not seem to understand it. If you could translate it for me that would help. As far as I can tell I have followed all the steps - downloaded folders, etc. I have other images such as Sketchy. I’d really like the First Aid images and those appear to be missing in every case. I don’t understand what else I need to do. I read the post you linked me to, but I’m still at a loss to understand what I need to do in layman’s terms.

Have you reset local changes yet, by doing this?

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

After that, import the media and you will see the images

Followed steps and after importing from the downloaded image file I got this message

Still no First Aid Images

Is it possible the fields were protected unintentionally. I don’t see where to check on that.

It appears the images are all there already. All the first aid images are missing correct?

Yes - that’s correct. All first Aid images missing. I just see image icons but no images.