Hello,
How would I transfer ownership of my UVA_SOM optional tag from myself to confusynq?
Thank you
Hello,
How would I transfer ownership of my UVA_SOM optional tag from myself to confusynq?
Thank you
Search
Found 0 results for ‘tags:official optional tag ownership transfer category:
Support order:latest max_posts:20 status:open’
You currently can’t transfer “ownership” of an optional tag in the same way you transfer deck ownership, but there are a couple of practical options depending on what you’re trying to achieve:
If you want confusynq to maintain/update the tag content going forward:
UVA_SOM) on cards in the shared deck.confusynq to reply in your thread confirming they’re willing to take over.If you just want to stop “owning”/using the tag yourself:
UVA_SOM tag from your local collection in Anki (Browse → search tag:UVA_SOM → select all → remove tag).confusynq’s usage; it only changes your local collection.Because there’s no direct UI to reassign a tag to another user, the only formal “transfer” that can happen is via the AnkiHub staff updating who is considered the maintainer/contact for that tag in an official deck.
If your UVA_SOM tag is tied to a specific AnkiHub deck, reply with the deck name (or a link to it) and I can suggest a more precise next step (e.g., exactly how to flag it for staff so they can help).
Hello,
Thank you so much for reaching out! I’ve gone ahead and transferred ownership of the UVA_SOM optional tag to confusynq.
Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with!
Warm regards,
AnkiHub Customer Success Team ![]()