When trying to submit an organization overhaul to my UKYCOM Optional Tag group on the AnKing deck, the add-on fails to submit any group of cards over a few hundred. I essentially wanted to resync all of the cards under the optional tag (~14k) as I changed all of the head tag names.
Here’s what I did:
- Selected all the cards in the group parent tag (UKYCOM)
- Pulled up submission dialog, submitted optional tags as maintainer
- The uploading bar comes up for a bit, then it does nothing and leaves me in the submission dialogue
(When submissions work it usually closes out of the submit dialogue and a pop-up appears saying submissions were successful, this didn’t happen)
- Checked the AnkiHub website and no new closed submissions are present on my optional tag page
- Tried doing this tag by tag with smaller tags, only successfully submitted updated tags for tags with less than 400 cards.
My AnkiHub logs: ankihub_addon_logs_a075e_1685935472.log
I have this same issue and have found that certain notes will cause this behavior. Normally, I will submit optional tags for multiple notes all at once but have recently had to submit optional tags one note at a time to find notes that cause the bulk suggestion to fail. Here are some note ids from AnKing:
This is a pretty frustrating process because it means going through the suggestion dialog process for 10s to 100s of notes individually.
@nashallanrahill Impeccable timing, think I just figured it out. I had inadvertently been trying to sync some cards tagged “DELETE(Duplicate)”. When I excluded those tags from my selection, I was able to successfully submit my updates. Looks like your listed nids are all tagged to delete as well.
This seems like a problem where the recently deleted cards on AnkiHub are causing the submit dialogue to bug out and fail without giving an error message.
EDIT: Found one note that I did not have a DELETE tag for that was deleted from AnkiHub and disrupting one of my tag submissions; nid:1575176473015
Sorry for the late response, but we delivered a fix to this issue today.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.