Hello,
I was recently billed $66 for the annual core subscription and just switched to the $10 monthly premium subscription. May I get a refund for the unused annual subscription?
Thanks a lot!
Hello,
I was recently billed $66 for the annual core subscription and just switched to the $10 monthly premium subscription. May I get a refund for the unused annual subscription?
Thanks a lot!
Thank you for reaching out! Our moderators have been notified and will assist you shortly. In the meantime, you can get an instant response from me simply by @ mentioning my username`. Alternatively, start a private conversation with me (see screenshot below). If you ask me a question, I will do my best to respond using only verified information found in the official AnkiHub docs and the Anki manual.
You can also find answers to common questions in our FAQ and Docs.
Search
Found 0 results for ‘tags:official refund yearly subscription switch to monthly category:
Support order:latest max_posts:20 status:open’
Thanks for reaching out and for including the details.
Billing, refunds, and subscription changes can’t be handled directly through the forum, but here’s what you should do next:
Contact AnkiHub support directly
Include these details so they can help you faster:
Timing matters
Refund eligibility can depend on how long ago the charge happened and the current refund policy. Since I don’t have access to your billing info or the exact current policy, the support team will need to review your account and confirm what’s possible.
You’re already on the right track by explaining that you switched from yearly to monthly—just send the same info to official support and they’ll be able to look into a refund for you.
Hello,
I have gone ahead and initiated a refund. Please note, it may take a few days for the funds to appear in your account.
Let us know if you need anything else!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.