Some Missing Media in Anking Deck(Mostly First Aid and Additional Resources)

Hi!

I’m using the Anking Overhaul deck and the Check Media tab has about 300 cards that are missing media files. I’ve tried most of the suggestions that I’ve read on this forum, including hitting “Reset Local Changes” in the browser and unsubscribing and resubscribing to the deck, but these files are still missing.

I used the “Tag Missing” function and as I scrolled through the tag I saw most of the missing media is in First Aid and Additional Resources. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I also have all fields unprotected except Physeo, and I batch-edited the Physeo field to nothing so I wouldn’t have missing media to no avail.

Hey there! AnkiHub doesn’t sync these fields (due to copyright issues) however most people who have these images also have similar number of images missing and these were probably lost back when decks were combined (somewhere around 2018). You can ignore these images since they are only a handful compared to the images that are in the deck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.