After I updated Missing values today, I then synced with AnkiHub. After that I checked the media and I had > 1000 unused files. These are mostly Pixorize images because Pixorize field became empty although I’m protecting this field on AnkiHub. I had to unprotect Pixorize field & reset local changes to the whole deck. Now, I have 153 missing files (I don’t know why), but Pixorize field issue is fixed.
This occured before and screwed also my Missed Questions field which I couldn’t restore back. I don’t know why this occurs given the fact that I’m protecting these fields on AnkiHub & I wonder if there’s a faster way to restore the screwed fields.